Tuesday 28 July 2015

Keepin em busy!

Well......the school holidays are here and our wedding is all done and dusted I figure that its time to plan some activities for munchkin while hes off school!


Its easy to get carried away within your day as a mum, cleaning, tidying, washing dishes, hanging the washing, etc etc and if your children are anything like mine they are constantly nagging... 'mummy! come and do this!' 'mummy can we play games?' 'mummy can you play with my cars' and at times I do find myself saying ' not now babe, Mummy is busy' so I'm making it my aim to do as many daily activities other than free play as I can with him. Here is what we ideas we have so far....

  • Painting
  • colouring
  • Playing games
  • Playdoh
  • Music & Dance
  • Cooking
  • Role play (shop, house, hair dressers, picnic)
  • Face painting
  • Water play
  • Sand play
  • Gloop play
  • Bubble blowing through a straw
  • Making spider web around the living room
  • Cutting and sticking
  • Make fruit kebabs
  • Fly a kite
  • Feed the ducks
  • Go on a treasure hunt and collect pine cones, etc
  • Trip to the library

Obviously these are just some of the things we have come up with but you can find loads of activities on pintrest (yes I'm completely obsessed with pintrest).
I would love to know all of your plans with your little ones throughout the summer holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment