Friday 25 November 2016

Law of Attraction and life update

Over the past few months I'm not gonna lie....blogging took a very back seat. Life just got very busy.
We had out dream holiday to Disney World to celebrate our honeymoon and milestone Birthdays. It was such a magical holiday and one that we will always remember.

Then we hit the ground running when we got home, Straight back to work and school. Things got a little crazy between work and personal life and everything seemed to be getting me down. I needed to make a change to improve how I dealt with things and situations.

I happened to watch a youtube video by Emma Mumford on law of attraction and remembered that I had purchased the books 'The Secret' and 'The Magic' before going away on holiday. I had read 'The secret' and decided to start putting the practices in 'The magic' into play.
If you don't know about the law of attraction or 'The Secret' books then I would strongly advise that you read up on them and even purchase them (Please let me know if you would like more blog posts on the law of attraction).

Anyways! Emma referred in her video to someone called Tony Robbins.....This may seem a little dull but I didn't have a clue who this dude was, So I put his name into youtube and I was amazed!! This guy is a total legend. I was mesmerised by him and his words. Go and type his name into YouTube if you don't know who he is!.

So the law of attraction is all about positive thoughts attracting positive things into your life and like attracting like. Go and read up on it ....you will thank me.

Ive only been practising this for about 2 weeks and so much has changed. I already feel happier and able to manage situations much easier and have manifested things that have surprised me.

I challenge you to just give it a go and read about the law of attraction.

GO, GO, GO

Keep your eyes peeled for more blog posts coming up


No comments:

Post a Comment